Friday, December 17, 2010

17.12.2010

i cant sleep well
still moody
really not willing to lose it :(


17.12.2010

Due to my sad mood.
I need some shopping to release it
So i went penang with my parents and my big sister.
I met Rin babe at Nichii.
Shocked when see her.

So, we shop together. Haha.
But seems like nothing for us to buy.
Just buy a little things.
here here here~

Bag From Vincci.

EyeShadow From Sasa.
So BLINK**

Necklace From Forever 21.

Me and Sherin.
Capture it before we back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To:
Shih Babe
       
         Happy Birthday To You. 
        Sorry For Can't Accompany You When Your Birthday. 
        But Your Present, I Didn't Forget Oh. Still At My House. 
        Give You When We Go KL. Hehe.
        Anyway, GOOD LUCK IN YOUR EXAM OH.
        Stay Happy Ya.
        Love Ya. Muacks. 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. yerrr~tat necklace i saw before~
    my target~
    omggg~u buy jorrr~
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. that means our 眼光 almost same lo.
    hahaha.
    still got many other necklace.
    go find other la. hiak hiak.

    ReplyDelete