Tuesday, December 7, 2010

wordy post.

rush to tuition this morning~
arghh
hate this feeling
hate hate hate
i like to prepare myself slowly
touch this touch that >.<
i need almost one hour to prepare
hahaha
like turtle

go fetch shih, tuition together with her
its late but we meet a xxx aunty!!
ORZ for that aunty
stop in the middle of the road to 收档
so brainless la
traffic jam is because of her!
my car park really very far from the tuition centre
both of us walk walk walk walk walk
when we reach, aldy no place for us to sit :(
so we walk wallk walk walk walk back to my car
and went to alor star mall
WASTE LOTS OF MONEY~

3 hours tuition today
so dizzy so tired!!!
T__T

dont want talk to much bout that
seems like so wordy
okie..
hahahahahaha

Picturrrr~
bought all of these from elianto



before going tuition~ 
without any edit on my face
just some edit on my background
i make it blur
cause i not really like the backgound
love the light
makes my skin looks good :)



just finish dinner with  my family
so FULL~
omg....
i'm fat!
but really lazy to diet
so, just let it be
dont want to care bout it
hahaha

i miss you 
nite nite :-*







No comments:

Post a Comment